Pre-Starter students are students who need supplemental English support before beginning the Starter level. These students may range from absolute beginners to individuals with some very basic understanding of English terms and structure.
To empower students with basic communication skills and basic English vocabulary in order to prepare them for the Starter level.
Соҳибкории иҷтимоӣ тайи солҳои охир дар соҳаи рушди устувор торафт мақоми муҳимтаре касб карда аст. Дар чаҳорчӯбаи як пурсише, ки дар соли 2015 дар байни беш аз 1000 корхонаи иҷтимоии 9 кишвар гузаронида шуд, маълум гардид, ки ин созмонҳо даромади беш аз 6,06 миллиард евроро ба даст оварда, 871 миллион баҳрабардоронро бо хидмат ва маҳсулот таъмин намуда, қариб 500 ҳазор ҷойҳои корӣ таъсис додаанд, алалхусус барои одамони маъюб ё муҳоҷирон ва тақрибан 5,5 миллион нафарро ба кор таъмин карданд.
Welcome to this short introductory course which aims to help you and support your online teaching
By the end of this course you will be able to:
1. Compare different types of online teaching environments and select the one appropriate for your needs
2. Learn about your learners and their needs and create a good rapport in online lessons
3. Learn how to use the teaching affordances of an online class so that you can deliver effective lessons
4. Become familiar with a range of additional tools to help you teach different types of lessons
5. Use these tools for the good conduct of language skills lessons (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
6. Use online tools to teach the language systems (grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and discourse)
7. Evaluate your leaners and the effectiveness of your lessons
This course is less about the pedagogy and more about the digital skills you need to be successful as an online teacher.
So, a warm welcome to all and we hope you will enjoy learning how to support your online (and offline) lessons with some useful tools and applications.
By the end of this
course, students should have developed a sound basis to
progress to level B2. Some students should
have started to take more initiative in their interactions, increase the
quantity of information exchanged and demonstrate flexibility in their
communication and use of language equivalent to B1+ performance.